Have a neighborhood update or event coming up you’d like to share? Submit it here.
40th Anniversary Party
Join Barney and Sue Lehnherr in celebrating their 40th (well, actually now it’s 41 years thanks to COVID-19 pushing the 40 year celebration back) wedding anniversary! Live music starts at 8pm featuring John Fullbright. Dinner will be provided by Lyon’s Den Barbeque, Latica Vineyard Wines and a variety of beer will be served – BYOB if you have something special you wish to enjoy.
When: Saturday, September 18, 2021 | 6pm-midnight
Where: 325 E. Timber Creek
No gifts please.
Watering of the Common Areas
The pond and entry irrigation systems will be turned on generally every year between April 15th and 22nd each year with the following schedule/calculations:
Recommended Watering/Irrigation Guidelines from K-State Research and Extension – Sedgwick County
- Considering grass type, soil type, and local climate, the following watering guidelines will be applied
- <80° = 1”of water per week
- 80°-90° = 1.5″ of water per week
- >90° = 2″ of water per week
- Spring/Fall Seasons:
- Set to run once every other day to put donw 3/4″ – 1″ per week
- Summer Season:
- Set to run once every day to put down 1 3/4″ per week
- Rain sensors will temporarily shut the system down until it dries out
The performance chart/specs for Rain Bird 5000 heads running 5.0 nozzles shows a precipitation rate of .48″/hr at 45PSI.
- Calculates 35 minutes per zone to put down 1/4″ of water.
- This has been confirmed with gauges at 20 points around the pond.
© Timber Creek Estates, Haysville, KS HOA – All rights reserved